No commission real estate in Bartlett
We’ve streamlined the listing process in Bartlett to remove unnecessary steps and time-intensive appointments. By using our online portal, you list your home on 100’s of sites. *No listing fee apply when you buy + sell with AnyCurb. Online only.
How does this work?
At closing, AnyCurb will collect 1.5% of the final sales price. When you purchase a property with an AnyCurb agent within 90 days of your home sale, you will be refunded the 1.5% amount as (i) a credit towards the next property, (ii) a check for 1.5% of home sales price. Therefore, you pay no commission to list your property when you buy + sell with AnyCurb.
Trends in Bartlett, IL
Median sales price is increasing
number of homes for sale
Number of homes for sale is declining
What our clients are saying:
No agent? No problem
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.
Homeowners work hard to create enough capital to afford a home. When it comes to selling their home, the associates fees begin to eat away at their hard earned equity. For Sale By Owner is a good solution for homeowners that don’t want to pay 6% in traditional real estate commissions to sell their home.
AnyCurb provides a differentiated approach to FSBO (For Sale By Owner). Other FSBO companies are probably not licensed brokerages. This means that they can’t help you with filling out the contract. In addition, they make money by giving you a “listing” on their site. They don’t actively help you sell it. Our goal at AnyCurb is to give you the tools to market your property and ultimately, sell it.
Traditional brokerages use exclusive right to sell agreements. An exclusive right to sell agreement reserves the right for the agent to collect their commission, even if you sell your home to somebody that you know. We use Open Listing agreements, which only allow for us to collect if we find you a buyer that purchases a home. This reserves your right to find a buyer on your own and pay no commissions.
Fees for an open listing agreement are 3% of the sales price of your home. This is a 50% discount vs. the traditional real estate model (which average between 5 and 6%). In addition, we only get paid if we find a buyer at the price that we agree upon. This means that we only get paid if we do our job of bringing the buyer.
In For Sale By Owner or Open Listing, there is no listing agent. Therefore, there are no listing fees. If you want to be listed on the MLS, please contact us and we can determine a strategic plan for you to save money on your home sale.
We can get you on almost any online website. Contact us through our forms and we will walk you through the different options there are to put your home out there for a sale.
Our founder created AnyCurb because of issues faced by his family when it came to preserving equity and selling their home. It seemed that there was no easy way to do this. For Sale By Owner didn’t provide security, verification, or success. AnyCurb was founded to create an efficient way for a homeowner to sell their home on their own, and preserve their equity.
The city of Bartlett is located in the DuPage, Cook and Kane Counties. The total area in square miles of land of the village is 15.63 and 0.236 of water. The village has been used as the setting of two movies, Munger Road in 2011, and Normal life in 1996.
The Ambiance of the City:
The village’s points of interest include the Hindu Temple of BAPS Shri Swami Narayan Mandir. The temple is located on Illinois Route 59. It is constructed using Turkish Limestone, Italian, and Indian Markana marble. There is also a complex nearby known as Haveli, with many rooms that have carved stone and wood walls. These have been of great interest to historians and tourists for a long time. Bartlett’s original rail station still exists in the village and is home to the Bartlett Depot Museum. Barlett’s park district is a recreation center that hosts many sports for the residents like adult softball, basketball, youth ball, and many more.
Restaurants and Bars:
Read below to find out about the good restaurants you should try out in Bartlett.
- The still bar and grill: $$: The barbecue restaurant also serves comfort food and claims to excel in moonshine drinks. They have bar games and a large screen for visitors to watch sport. What makes it more fun is having a drink and some good pub food to eat while watching a game. To top it all with, you can order a nice dessert from their menu as well.
- Tokyo Steakhouse II: $$: It is a Japanese restaurant located in Bartlett commons. The restaurant is famous for its sushi rolls and tableside hibachi grilling along with tasty beer and wines. The menu isn’t that long, but the food is so good you would want to eat the same thing again and again. The restaurant is open for takeaway and deliveries.
- Bracht’s Place:$: It is mainly a bar, but it does have some great food on the menu. You can enjoy a lot of cocktails, beer, wine, and spirits, as well as bar games in this place. People in groups often come here to celebrate or relax after an exhausting day at work.
Read below to find out how to commute in the village.
- Bus: Buses are available throughout the town and can be taken easily to travel across town.
- Drive: you can own your car and drive around the town, and even if you don’t, you can use car share with other people
- Bike: You can also rent bikes in the village and return it after riding. It is the best option for tourists in the village.
All the public schools of the village are under Elgin Area School District U46, which is the second-largest school district in Illinois. The schools in the district are Bartlett Elementary School, Prairieview Elementary school, Hawk Hollow Elementary school, and many more. The middle school is east view middle school and Kenyon wood middle school in North Elgin. The high school you will find in the district is Bartlett High School.
What People Love About the City:
The village is considered to be a very safe area to live in by its residents. All the amenities that you find in a bigger city are found here. The community is very friendly, and the people in the town are very welcoming.
What People Dislike About the City:
Some people complain that the taxes in the town are very high for them. Also, some restaurants are considered to be very costly, and generally, the town does not have many places to visit.