No commission real estate in Clarendon Hills
We’ve streamlined the listing process in Clarendon Hills, IL to remove unnecessary steps and time-intensive appointments. By using our online portal, you list your home on 100’s of sites. *No listing fee apply when you buy + sell with AnyCurb. Online only.
How does this work?
At closing, AnyCurb will collect 1.5% of the final sales price. When you purchase a property with an AnyCurb agent within 90 days of your home sale, you will be refunded the 1.5% amount as (i) a credit towards the next property, (ii) a check for 1.5% of home sales price. Therefore, you pay no commission to list your property when you buy + sell with AnyCurb.
Trends in Clarendon Hills, IL
Median sales price in Clarendon HIlls is increasing
number of homes for sale
Number of homes for sale is decreasing
What our clients are saying:
No agent? No problem
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.
Homeowners work hard to create enough capital to afford a home. When it comes to selling their home, the associates fees begin to eat away at their hard earned equity. For Sale By Owner is a good solution for homeowners that don’t want to pay 6% in traditional real estate commissions to sell their home.
AnyCurb provides a differentiated approach to FSBO (For Sale By Owner). Other FSBO companies are probably not licensed brokerages. This means that they can’t help you with filling out the contract. In addition, they make money by giving you a “listing” on their site. They don’t actively help you sell it. Our goal at AnyCurb is to give you the tools to market your property and ultimately, sell it.
Traditional brokerages use exclusive right to sell agreements. An exclusive right to sell agreement reserves the right for the agent to collect their commission, even if you sell your home to somebody that you know. We use Open Listing agreements, which only allow for us to collect if we find you a buyer that purchases a home. This reserves your right to find a buyer on your own and pay no commissions.
Fees for an open listing agreement are 3% of the sales price of your home. This is a 50% discount vs. the traditional real estate model (which average between 5 and 6%). In addition, we only get paid if we find a buyer at the price that we agree upon. This means that we only get paid if we do our job of bringing the buyer.
In For Sale By Owner or Open Listing, there is no listing agent. Therefore, there are no listing fees. If you want to be listed on the MLS, please contact us and we can determine a strategic plan for you to save money on your home sale.
We can get you on almost any online website. Contact us through our forms and we will walk you through the different options there are to put your home out there for a sale.
Our founder created AnyCurb because of issues faced by his family when it came to preserving equity and selling their home. It seemed that there was no easy way to do this. For Sale By Owner didn’t provide security, verification, or success. AnyCurb was founded to create an efficient way for a homeowner to sell their home on their own, and preserve their equity.
Located in DuPage County, this village lies in the south-western suburbs of Chicago. The total area inland of Clarendon hills is 1.80 square miles 0.01 square miles water.
The Ambiance of the City:
Clarendon Hills is a beautiful village surrounded by a lot of greenery. The city has many recreational spots and parks like the breath-taking waterfall glen forest preserve, Ty Warner Park, the Morton Arboretum, Westmont park district.
Bars and Restaurants:
Below are some of the most exclusive places to eat that you will find in Clarendon Hills.
- Country House: $: Country house excels in every American food, be it BBQ burgers, hot steak, and pastrami sandwiches or tenders. They also have a variety of sauces to enhance the flavor of your food further. You can dine in the restaurant, take away or get it from your home by delivery.
- Zaza’s: $: Located at Ogden Avenue, ZaZa’s is an Italian restaurant specializing in specifically pasta. There are other Italian dishes available on the menu as well as comfort food. The restaurant has a romantic and cozy ambiance, which makes it a great place to dine in on a date night and celebrations of life.
- Tracy’s Tavern: $: This bar was previously known as ‘Nickelodeon’ until its title changed. It is one of the most renowned bars by residents and tourists because of its good bar food, cold beers, and cocktails. There are also bar games accompanied by live music. It is not just a bar for drinking but playing as well while enjoying music.
- Taco Grill: $: It is a salsa bar with Tacos, burritos, tortas, enchiladas, alambras, quesadillas, and a special kid’s menu. They also have vegetarian options on the menu. Moreover, there are happy hour drinks, cocktails, beers, spirits, and many more to enjoy in this restaurant.
Some of the major ways to commute in Clarendon Hills are listed below.
- Train: Metra’s BNSF railway line provides train service between Aurora and Chicago so, a train can be taken to travel.
- Bus: Pace also operates its buses in the village, so taking a bus is also feasible.
- Car: Driving a car is both times saving a cost-effective way of traveling in Clarendon hills.
There are many notable schools in Clarendon Hills that provide high-quality education. Clarendon Hills Middle High School was given the blue ribbon by the United States Department of Education.
What People Love About the City:
People love how friendly the city is. They like to be surrounded by the welcoming people in society. Moreover, there are also good education facilities, fantastic eateries and recreational spots as well as commuting is affordable.
What People Dislike About the City:
Living in this village is considered costly by some people, and the taxes are high as well, and people want to see that change in Clarendon Hills.