No commission real estate in Streeterville, IL
We’ve streamlined the listing process in Streeterville, IL to remove unnecessary steps and time-intensive appointments. By using our online portal, you list your home on 100’s of sites. *No listing fee apply when you buy + sell with AnyCurb. Online only.
How does this work?
At closing, AnyCurb will collect 1.5% of the final sales price. When you purchase a property with an AnyCurb agent within 90 days of your home sale, you will be refunded the 1.5% amount as (i) a credit towards the next property, (ii) a check for 1.5% of home sales price. Therefore, you pay no commission to list your property when you buy + sell with AnyCurb.
Trends in Streeterville, IL
Median sales price in Streeterville is decreasing
number of homes for sale
Number of homes for sale in Streeterville is growing
What our clients are saying:
No agent? No problem
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.
Homeowners work hard to create enough capital to afford a home. When it comes to selling their home, the associates fees begin to eat away at their hard earned equity. For Sale By Owner is a good solution for homeowners that don’t want to pay 6% in traditional real estate commissions to sell their home.
AnyCurb provides a differentiated approach to FSBO (For Sale By Owner). Other FSBO companies are probably not licensed brokerages. This means that they can’t help you with filling out the contract. In addition, they make money by giving you a “listing” on their site. They don’t actively help you sell it. Our goal at AnyCurb is to give you the tools to market your property and ultimately, sell it.
Traditional brokerages use exclusive right to sell agreements. An exclusive right to sell agreement reserves the right for the agent to collect their commission, even if you sell your home to somebody that you know. We use Open Listing agreements, which only allow for us to collect if we find you a buyer that purchases a home. This reserves your right to find a buyer on your own and pay no commissions.
Fees for an open listing agreement are 3% of the sales price of your home. This is a 50% discount vs. the traditional real estate model (which average between 5 and 6%). In addition, we only get paid if we find a buyer at the price that we agree upon. This means that we only get paid if we do our job of bringing the buyer.
In For Sale By Owner or Open Listing, there is no listing agent. Therefore, there are no listing fees. If you want to be listed on the MLS, please contact us and we can determine a strategic plan for you to save money on your home sale.
We can get you on almost any online website. Contact us through our forms and we will walk you through the different options there are to put your home out there for a sale.
Our founder created AnyCurb because of issues faced by his family when it came to preserving equity and selling their home. It seemed that there was no easy way to do this. For Sale By Owner didn’t provide security, verification, or success. AnyCurb was founded to create an efficient way for a homeowner to sell their home on their own, and preserve their equity.
Streeterville is an area near the North Side neighborhood of Chicago, Illinois. Streeterville is one of the most popular neighborhoods in Chicago. The restaurants, shopping centers, markets, office centers, and high rise buildings play an important role in making Streeterville what it is now. The median household income in Streeterville is $167,990.00.
The Ambiance of the Neighborhood:
The neighborhood is much quieter than most other neighborhoods in Chicago. It has a clean and fresh ambiance, especially because it is near a lake. People living here love that the lake is nearby and they can have fresh air by the lakeside whenever they wish.
- Line 151 bus: For transport, you can take the line 151 bus
- Taxi: Finding a taxi in Streeterville is fairly easily
- Uber: You will not have any issues in finding an uber near Streeterville
Restaurants and Bars:
Restaurants and bars are the heart of Streeterville. It seems like the residents here are true foodies as you will always find the restaurants full here.
- Althea: $$$: Many people all around consider Althea as the “peak Streeterville.” It is an upscale restaurant serving vegan food (yes, you heard it right) on the seventh floor of Saks Fifth Avenue. Apart from vegan, you can also find a lot of interesting food here such as a peppery and rich “cacio e Pepe,” cashew cheese sauce, and spicy Kung pao cauliflower.
- Robert’s Pizza & Dough Company: $$$: If you are looking for a mouthwatering thin crust pizza, then Roberts pizza is the best option available in Streeterville. It is next to the river, so it gives a very fresh vibe, perfect after an exhausting day. The location is airy while the crust is chewy- just like original style pizza.
- Marisol: $$$: If you feel hungry while exploring the great Museum of Contemporary Art, then you must try Marisol. It serves excellent food such as homemade pasta, sunflower seed hummus, fried quail, and even fancy fried chicken. What else could you possibly ask for? You can take out your food from here too.
- Woodwind: $$$: Woodwind is on the 18th floor of near the Northwestern Hospital campus. It serves innovative dishes and combinations that might seem strange at first but are very flavourful. They serve sweet and savory food such as bao and pomegranate-roasted squash with chunky peanut butter. You will also be able to take advantage of the amazing view of the downtown.
What People Love About the Neighborhood:
There is nothing that people do not love about this amazing neighborhood. Streeterville severs as an enclave to the historic navy pier, the provocative Museum of Contemporary Art, and a sweeping stretch of lakefront that is what allows quick and easy access towards all the benefits of the Lake Michigan.
What People Dislike About the Neighborhood:
There is nothing to hate about Streeterville, but some people complain that the restaurants here are very expensive. There are very few cheap food options here.