No commission real estate in South Barrington
We’ve streamlined the listing process in South Barrington, IL to remove unnecessary steps and time-intensive appointments. By using our online portal, you list your home on 100’s of sites. *No listing fee apply when you buy + sell with AnyCurb. Online only.
How does this work?
At closing, AnyCurb will collect 1.5% of the final sales price. When you purchase a property with an AnyCurb agent within 90 days of your home sale, you will be refunded the 1.5% amount as (i) a credit towards the next property, (ii) a check for 1.5% of home sales price. Therefore, you pay no commission to list your property when you buy + sell with AnyCurb.
Trends in South Barrington, IL
Median sales price in South Barrington is increasing
number of homes for sale
Number of homes for sale is declining
What our clients are saying:
The title ‘South Barrington’ is derived from the fact that it is located south of Barrington in the suburbs of Cook County. The total area in square miles of the town is 7.619, with 7.34 square miles of land and the rest 0.279 square miles of water.
The Ambiance of the Neighborhood:
South Barrington is known for having some of the most massive mansions in Illinois. The megachurch willow community church, Goebbert’s pumpkin patch, and farm, and the shopping center is known as The Arboretum of South Barrington.
Bars and Restaurants:
There are many good restaurants in South Barrington. Please read below to find out about some of them.
- South Barrington Wok’n Fire: $$: It is more of a lounge that serves Asian food. Their menu includes sushi, stir-fry, noodles, etc. They have seafood for starters, vegetarian, and seafood for appetizers. Moreover, they also have soups and salads on the menu.
- Cooper’s hawk winery and restaurant: $$: This American restaurant serves food in a dimly lit place with a romantic and cozy atmosphere. Their highlights include salads, entrees, and burgers. They also have a special kid’s menu and a section on the menu of the chef’s recommended dishes. Not just that, they have a variety of dishes in beef, chicken, seafood, and a diverse wine menu as well.
- Mago grill and cantina: $$: Mago Grill is a Mexican restaurant with margaritas and tequila, located in the Arboretum of South Barrington. They have high chairs and a personal bar on site, with cocktails, wine, spirits, and many more happy hour drinks. It is currently allowing Take away and delivery because of the pandemic situation.
The public schools of South Barrington are in the Barrington district 220. Some of these schools in the district are Barbara B Rose Elementary school, Grove Avenue Elementary school, and Barrington middle school. Also, there are other schools around the village and in District 30 as well.
Read below to find out the ways you can travel in South Barrington.
- Bus: Pace provides its public transportation service in the village so buses can be used to commute.
- Rail: Metra operates two stations close to South Barrington and is used by many residents.
- Taxis: Taxis also run in the village and can be taken in any part of it to travel
- Electric cars: Volta electric car stations operate in the arboretum of the South Barrington and can be used to travel in the area
What People Love About the City:
People love the fact that it is one of the villages with a good education system which makes it a great place to raise children. You can also own a house in the town. Moreover, some people love nature and the rural feel of South Barrington.
What People Dislike About the City:
Most of the grocery stores and malls are very far from the residential areas, so residents have to travel a lot. It is the only major con for most of the people living in the village.
No agent? No problem
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.
Homeowners work hard to create enough capital to afford a home. When it comes to selling their home, the associates fees begin to eat away at their hard earned equity. For Sale By Owner is a good solution for homeowners that don’t want to pay 6% in traditional real estate commissions to sell their home.
AnyCurb provides a differentiated approach to FSBO (For Sale By Owner). Other FSBO companies are probably not licensed brokerages. This means that they can’t help you with filling out the contract. In addition, they make money by giving you a “listing” on their site. They don’t actively help you sell it. Our goal at AnyCurb is to give you the tools to market your property and ultimately, sell it.
Traditional brokerages use exclusive right to sell agreements. An exclusive right to sell agreement reserves the right for the agent to collect their commission, even if you sell your home to somebody that you know. We use Open Listing agreements, which only allow for us to collect if we find you a buyer that purchases a home. This reserves your right to find a buyer on your own and pay no commissions.
Fees for an open listing agreement are 3% of the sales price of your home. This is a 50% discount vs. the traditional real estate model (which average between 5 and 6%). In addition, we only get paid if we find a buyer at the price that we agree upon. This means that we only get paid if we do our job of bringing the buyer.
In For Sale By Owner or Open Listing, there is no listing agent. Therefore, there are no listing fees. If you want to be listed on the MLS, please contact us and we can determine a strategic plan for you to save money on your home sale.
We can get you on almost any online website. Contact us through our forms and we will walk you through the different options there are to put your home out there for a sale.
Our founder created AnyCurb because of issues faced by his family when it came to preserving equity and selling their home. It seemed that there was no easy way to do this. For Sale By Owner didn’t provide security, verification, or success. AnyCurb was founded to create an efficient way for a homeowner to sell their home on their own, and preserve their equity.