No commission real estate in Boystown, IL
We’ve streamlined the listing process in Boystown, IL to remove unnecessary steps and time-intensive appointments. By using our online portal, you list your home on 100’s of sites. *No listing fee apply when you buy + sell with AnyCurb. Online only.
How does this work?
At closing, AnyCurb will collect 1.5% of the final sales price. When you purchase a property with an AnyCurb agent within 90 days of your home sale, you will be refunded the 1.5% amount as (i) a credit towards the next property, (ii) a check for 1.5% of home sales price. Therefore, you pay no commission to list your property when you buy + sell with AnyCurb.
Trends in Boystown, IL
Median sales price is increasing in Boystown
number of homes for sale
Number of homes for sale is increasing in Boystown
What our clients are saying:
No agent? No problem
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.
Homeowners work hard to create enough capital to afford a home. When it comes to selling their home, the associates fees begin to eat away at their hard earned equity. For Sale By Owner is a good solution for homeowners that don’t want to pay 6% in traditional real estate commissions to sell their home.
AnyCurb provides a differentiated approach to FSBO (For Sale By Owner). Other FSBO companies are probably not licensed brokerages. This means that they can’t help you with filling out the contract. In addition, they make money by giving you a “listing” on their site. They don’t actively help you sell it. Our goal at AnyCurb is to give you the tools to market your property and ultimately, sell it.
Traditional brokerages use exclusive right to sell agreements. An exclusive right to sell agreement reserves the right for the agent to collect their commission, even if you sell your home to somebody that you know. We use Open Listing agreements, which only allow for us to collect if we find you a buyer that purchases a home. This reserves your right to find a buyer on your own and pay no commissions.
Fees for an open listing agreement are 3% of the sales price of your home. This is a 50% discount vs. the traditional real estate model (which average between 5 and 6%). In addition, we only get paid if we find a buyer at the price that we agree upon. This means that we only get paid if we do our job of bringing the buyer.
In For Sale By Owner or Open Listing, there is no listing agent. Therefore, there are no listing fees. If you want to be listed on the MLS, please contact us and we can determine a strategic plan for you to save money on your home sale.
We can get you on almost any online website. Contact us through our forms and we will walk you through the different options there are to put your home out there for a sale.
Our founder created AnyCurb because of issues faced by his family when it came to preserving equity and selling their home. It seemed that there was no easy way to do this. For Sale By Owner didn’t provide security, verification, or success. AnyCurb was founded to create an efficient way for a homeowner to sell their home on their own, and preserve their equity.
Boystown is an LGBTQ community in Chicago and the first community to be officially recognized as a gay community in the United States. It is located in the Lakeview East with Irving Park Road on the North, Broadway on the east, Wellington Avenue on the south, and Sheffield Avenue on the west side.
The Ambiance of the Neighborhood:
As you move around in Boystown, you will see many of the pride flags covering the walls and streets. Even many roads have been painted with the pride flag. The gay and lesbian parades are held to show solidarity with the community. There are many shopping boutiques, theaters, top-notch restaurants, and comedy and night clubs that line the streets in Boystown and keep the neighborhood alive.
Bars and Restaurants:
Some of the best restaurants that you will find in Boystown are below.
- Wood: $: This American restaurant serves food in small plates with handcrafted drinks. It is fancy on the inside, and it is great to have a nice lunch or dinner with friends and family. The restaurant also allows for take-away and no-contact delivery.
- DryHop Brewers: $: On Broadway Street, this restaurant offers a great variety of dishes like bacon poutine, Scotch eggs, and fries. They have a brunch menu with gravy, omelets, and the best-selling Captain crunch French toast.
- Elixir: $$: This luxurious bar offers many great cocktails as well as other specially prepared drinks. It is never overcrowded as the crowd is limited so that people can enjoy their drinks peacefully. The bar always has music but on a volume that sounds good to the ears instead of hurting them with a rather high volume.
- L & L Tavern: $: This dive bar serves beer and drinks on which you would not have to spend a lot. Although they do not have any food, this place is best to sit and drink as much as you desire even very usually.
Traveling in Boystown is quite easy because of the many options available. Below are some of the ways through which you can travel every day in the neighborhood.
- Subway: The purple line that runs from Quincy to Belmont can be taken for $2 to $5 easily after 7 minutes walk to the station.
- Bus: You may take the Line 156 or line 8 bus for $3. They stop every minute to pick up and then run for 40 minutes.
- Taxis: They can be taken anywhere in the city for $16 to $19.
- Drive: You can drive a personal car for transportation. The approximate fuel consumption will cost $1.
- Uber: You can also book uber for $11 to $13, to travel around in Boystown.
There are many schools in the neighborhood, and Boystown High School is the most famous one.
What People Love About The Neighborhood:
As it is an LGBTQ Community, living in Boystown is easy regardless of race, gender, or sexual preference. There are many parades held throughout the year to support these groups and many other events and festivals, which always keep the neighborhood cheerful.
What People Dislike About The Neighborhood:
Although the crime rate is generally low, it is higher compared to the other neighborhoods. However, there is nothing else that is hateful in this community, and it is a very peaceful place to live.