No commission real estate in Glen Ellyn, IL
We’ve streamlined the listing process in Glen Ellyn, IL to remove unnecessary steps and time-intensive appointments. By using our online portal, you list your home on 100’s of sites. *No listing fee apply when you buy + sell with AnyCurb. Online only.
How does this work?
At closing, AnyCurb will collect 1.5% of the final sales price. When you purchase a property with an AnyCurb agent within 90 days of your home sale, you will be refunded the 1.5% amount as (i) a credit towards the next property, (ii) a check for 1.5% of home sales price. Therefore, you pay no commission to list your property when you buy + sell with AnyCurb.
Trends in Glen Ellyn, IL
Median sales price in Glen Ellyn is increasing
number of homes for sale
Number of homes for sale is decreasing
What our clients are saying:
No agent? No problem
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.
Homeowners work hard to create enough capital to afford a home. When it comes to selling their home, the associates fees begin to eat away at their hard earned equity. For Sale By Owner is a good solution for homeowners that don’t want to pay 6% in traditional real estate commissions to sell their home.
AnyCurb provides a differentiated approach to FSBO (For Sale By Owner). Other FSBO companies are probably not licensed brokerages. This means that they can’t help you with filling out the contract. In addition, they make money by giving you a “listing” on their site. They don’t actively help you sell it. Our goal at AnyCurb is to give you the tools to market your property and ultimately, sell it.
Traditional brokerages use exclusive right to sell agreements. An exclusive right to sell agreement reserves the right for the agent to collect their commission, even if you sell your home to somebody that you know. We use Open Listing agreements, which only allow for us to collect if we find you a buyer that purchases a home. This reserves your right to find a buyer on your own and pay no commissions.
Fees for an open listing agreement are 3% of the sales price of your home. This is a 50% discount vs. the traditional real estate model (which average between 5 and 6%). In addition, we only get paid if we find a buyer at the price that we agree upon. This means that we only get paid if we do our job of bringing the buyer.
In For Sale By Owner or Open Listing, there is no listing agent. Therefore, there are no listing fees. If you want to be listed on the MLS, please contact us and we can determine a strategic plan for you to save money on your home sale.
We can get you on almost any online website. Contact us through our forms and we will walk you through the different options there are to put your home out there for a sale.
Our founder created AnyCurb because of issues faced by his family when it came to preserving equity and selling their home. It seemed that there was no easy way to do this. For Sale By Owner didn’t provide security, verification, or success. AnyCurb was founded to create an efficient way for a homeowner to sell their home on their own, and preserve their equity.
One of the villages located in DuPage County is Glen Ellyn. It is a suburb which is 24 miles away west of Chicago’s downtown. The municipality of Calatayud in Spain and Le Bouscat commune in France is considered the twin city of this village.
The Ambiance of the Neighborhood:
Glen Ellyn is full of several recreational centers. These include the sunset pool aquatic center and Ackerman sports center. The village was in the novel ‘The girl who owned the city’ as it has been used as the book’s primary setting. A film named Lucas was also filmed in Glen Ellyn in the year 1986. Many events are held throughout the year in the village in the park’s district. The village’s park district has twenty-three parks and playgrounds, two lakes, and four recreational buildings.
Bars and Restaurants:
The famous restaurants of Glen Ellyn are listed below.
- Main Street Pub: $$: This restaurant serves burgers, beer, and a variety of cocktails. They also have happy hour drinks and late-night food that you can enjoy along with live music. The restaurant is currently allowing only curbside pickup.
- Baroness of Glen Ellyn: $$: It is an Italian restaurant that excels in Pizza, Pasta, Sandwiches, and entrees. Their thin, crusted, and stuffy pizzas are available in many flavors. They also have dessert, and a bar on-site allows you to enjoy different cocktails, wines, and beers.
- Blackberry Market: $$: It is a café plus bakery that serves handcrafted meals for lunch and dinner with outdoor seating, where you can also enjoy a wide variety of teas and coffee in the lovely weather of Glen Ellyn. Their highlights include fast service and great desserts. Many people come here to work on their laptops or meet with friends while enjoying a nice cup of hot drinks. The café is currently closed for dining in, but takeaway and delivery options are still available.
The ways of commuting in Glen Ellyn are listed below.
- Train: Metra union pacific serves in the city. Many people use it’s metro to move around in the city.
- Bus: There are three pace bus stations in the village. The local bus service is used by many people to travel within the town.
- Cycle: The Illinois prairie path is a bicycle track in the village which many people use to ride their bicycles around the town.
There are many public and private schools in the village. The primary schools are part of Glen Ellyn School district 41 and School District 89. Its high schools are part of another community and include Glenbard Township High School and Glenbard High School. The elementary schools of the village include Abraham Lincoln Elementary School, Abror View Elementary school, and many more.
What People Love About the Neighborhood
People love the beautiful scenery and the recreational spots of the village. The village’s crime rate is also very low, so people feel safe living with families in the neighborhood.
What People Dislike About the Neighborhood:
The people of this village complain that Glen Ellyn is very anti-social. People of this village do not like to mingle at all with each other. Socially active people have had problems making friends in this village, so they do not like it much around the village.