No commission real estate in Oak Brook, IL
We’ve streamlined the listing process in Oak Brook, IL to remove unnecessary steps and time-intensive appointments. By using our online portal, you list your home on 100’s of sites. *No listing fee apply when you buy + sell with AnyCurb. Online only.
How does this work?
At closing, AnyCurb will collect 1.5% of the final sales price. When you purchase a property with an AnyCurb agent within 90 days of your home sale, you will be refunded the 1.5% amount as (i) a credit towards the next property, (ii) a check for 1.5% of home sales price. Therefore, you pay no commission to list your property when you buy + sell with AnyCurb.
Trends in Oak Brook, IL
Median sales price in Oak Brook is increasing
number of homes for sale
Number of homes for sale is declining
What our clients are saying:
A major part of the village of Oak brook lies in DuPage County and a minor part in Cook County in Illinois. The village has the headquarters of many famous companies such as Blistex, Lions Club International, and Sanford L.P. Also, the corporate home of McDonald’s and Ferrara candy were once located in this village.
The Ambiance of the Neighborhood:
Oak Brook has many residential subdivisions except for Oak Book shopping center and retail and office properties on 22nd street and Interstate 88. The four boundaries of Oak Brook are Elmhurst, Westchester, Hinsdale, and Downer’s Groove to the north, east, south, and west, respectively.
Restaurants and Bars:
There are many good restaurants to eat and bars to drink in the village of Oak Brook. Read below to find out about them.
- Redstone American Grill: $$: It is an American grill house with steaks, seafood, and sandwiches. They also have a wide selection of wine and have a beer, spirits as well as cocktails that you can enjoy in an upscale and romantic place.
- McCormick and Schmick’s Steaks & Seafood: $$$: At this restaurant, you can enjoy many tasty seasonal dishes. They have their menu upgraded every once in a while to ensure that you are always eating food cooked using fresh ingredients. Their dishes include steaks, pasta, chicken, and entrees with wine, spirits, and cocktails. With their bar on site, you will also find happy hour food and happy hour drinks. Also, they offer free Wi-Fi to their customers. The restaurant allows Dining in, takeaway and delivery as well.
- Maggiano’s Little Italy: $$: It is a semi-upscale Italian restaurant where you will have the best eating as well as drinking experience. They have many sparkling and red wines, beers and cocktails as well as other types of beverages. Apart from these, their menu also includes some non-alcoholic drinks. The restaurant allows dining in, takeaway and delivery.
Oak Brook’s common transit options are listed below.
- Bus: There are multiple bus stations in Oak Brook where you can get a bus ride to commute in the village.
- Car: The roads of Oak Brook are well built, making it very convenient to drive around in the village.
There are both public and private schools in Oak Brook. Its school district, i.e., District 53, includes Brook Forest Elementary School and Butler Junior High school. Also, there is another district 86, which serves the students that live on that part of the village that lies in DuPage County.
What People Love About the Neighborhood:
It is one of the safest places to live in Chicago. The people are very friendly with each other and always ready to help. It has all the necessities available in nearby areas. People consider this village to be one of the best places to live in with your family.
What People Dislike About the Neighborhood:
There isn’t much that people hate about this place. Most people love it except for a few who habitually live in big cities and towns and have a hard time adjusting to the village’s rural life.
No agent? No problem
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.
Homeowners work hard to create enough capital to afford a home. When it comes to selling their home, the associates fees begin to eat away at their hard earned equity. For Sale By Owner is a good solution for homeowners that don’t want to pay 6% in traditional real estate commissions to sell their home.
AnyCurb provides a differentiated approach to FSBO (For Sale By Owner). Other FSBO companies are probably not licensed brokerages. This means that they can’t help you with filling out the contract. In addition, they make money by giving you a “listing” on their site. They don’t actively help you sell it. Our goal at AnyCurb is to give you the tools to market your property and ultimately, sell it.
Traditional brokerages use exclusive right to sell agreements. An exclusive right to sell agreement reserves the right for the agent to collect their commission, even if you sell your home to somebody that you know. We use Open Listing agreements, which only allow for us to collect if we find you a buyer that purchases a home. This reserves your right to find a buyer on your own and pay no commissions.
Fees for an open listing agreement are 3% of the sales price of your home. This is a 50% discount vs. the traditional real estate model (which average between 5 and 6%). In addition, we only get paid if we find a buyer at the price that we agree upon. This means that we only get paid if we do our job of bringing the buyer.
In For Sale By Owner or Open Listing, there is no listing agent. Therefore, there are no listing fees. If you want to be listed on the MLS, please contact us and we can determine a strategic plan for you to save money on your home sale.
We can get you on almost any online website. Contact us through our forms and we will walk you through the different options there are to put your home out there for a sale.
Our founder created AnyCurb because of issues faced by his family when it came to preserving equity and selling their home. It seemed that there was no easy way to do this. For Sale By Owner didn’t provide security, verification, or success. AnyCurb was founded to create an efficient way for a homeowner to sell their home on their own, and preserve their equity.