No commission real estate in Hyde Park, IL
We’ve streamlined the listing process in Hyde Park, IL to remove unnecessary steps and time-intensive appointments. By using our online portal, you list your home on 100’s of sites. *No listing fee apply when you buy + sell with AnyCurb. Online only.
How does this work?
At closing, AnyCurb will collect 1.5% of the final sales price. When you purchase a property with an AnyCurb agent within 90 days of your home sale, you will be refunded the 1.5% amount as (i) a credit towards the next property, (ii) a check for 1.5% of home sales price. Therefore, you pay no commission to list your property when you buy + sell with AnyCurb.
Trends in Hyde Park, IL
Median sales price is increasing
number of homes for sale
Number of homes for sale is declining
What our clients are saying:
No agent? No problem
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.
Homeowners work hard to create enough capital to afford a home. When it comes to selling their home, the associates fees begin to eat away at their hard earned equity. For Sale By Owner is a good solution for homeowners that don’t want to pay 6% in traditional real estate commissions to sell their home.
AnyCurb provides a differentiated approach to FSBO (For Sale By Owner). Other FSBO companies are probably not licensed brokerages. This means that they can’t help you with filling out the contract. In addition, they make money by giving you a “listing” on their site. They don’t actively help you sell it. Our goal at AnyCurb is to give you the tools to market your property and ultimately, sell it.
Traditional brokerages use exclusive right to sell agreements. An exclusive right to sell agreement reserves the right for the agent to collect their commission, even if you sell your home to somebody that you know. We use Open Listing agreements, which only allow for us to collect if we find you a buyer that purchases a home. This reserves your right to find a buyer on your own and pay no commissions.
Fees for an open listing agreement are 3% of the sales price of your home. This is a 50% discount vs. the traditional real estate model (which average between 5 and 6%). In addition, we only get paid if we find a buyer at the price that we agree upon. This means that we only get paid if we do our job of bringing the buyer.
In For Sale By Owner or Open Listing, there is no listing agent. Therefore, there are no listing fees. If you want to be listed on the MLS, please contact us and we can determine a strategic plan for you to save money on your home sale.
We can get you on almost any online website. Contact us through our forms and we will walk you through the different options there are to put your home out there for a sale.
Our founder created AnyCurb because of issues faced by his family when it came to preserving equity and selling their home. It seemed that there was no easy way to do this. For Sale By Owner didn’t provide security, verification, or success. AnyCurb was founded to create an efficient way for a homeowner to sell their home on their own, and preserve their equity.
Hyde Park is on the shore of Lake Michigan, 7 miles from The Loop. The Washington Park lies on the west side of Hyde park, whereas, on the east side is lake Michigan. It is said that Hyde Park is a place where history is made as it is the place where Chicago’s World Fair was held in 1893, and it has been the only building to still exist today since the fair.
The Ambiance of The Neighborhood:
As this neighborhood has a rich history, one can expect to see historical sites in Hyde Park. The renowned University of Chicago lies on the west side whereas, the Museum of Science lies on its east side. Apart from these, shopping centers, educational institutes, and churches all fill in the streets of the neighborhood.
Bars and Restaurant:
Some of the most popular restaurants in Hyde Park are listed below.
- Virtue: $$ – $$$: The restaurant has an elegant and classy interior and is one of the fanciest restaurants in the neighborhoods. Food options include entrees, ribs, shrimps, and many more. There is also a separate bar that is very dimly lit and serves the purpose of enjoying a drink in solitude.
- The Soul Shack: $$: It serves everything that will make your soul happy. It is a casual food stop, and you can expect to eat fried chicken and mac and cheese at this restaurant. On the plus side, it also allows taking away so you can enjoy it at other places as well.
- Valois: $$ – $$$: Famous for being the favorite eatery of Barack Obama, this café sells old school cafeteria food. It also has a lot of options on its menu for breakfast.
- Nelle Pizza e Pasta: $$: As the name says, this restaurant serves pizza and pasta. It is owned by the same people that own Pizzeria de Nella in Lincoln Park. If you have visited Pizzeria de Nella, you must already have the idea of the taste. It is a good restaurant with a stylish interior and a taste in food you will not forget.
There are many ways to commute in the neighborhood. The most common ways are below.
- CTA buses: An effective way of transportation are buses, which do not require a lot of spending. It is the most feasible way of moving around Hyde Park.
- Train: The Metra electric line operates in Hyde Park and allows easy transportation in the neighborhood.
- Car: Like every other neighborhood, cars are one of the best modes of transportation in Hyde Park as well.
There are several high schools and pre-schools in Hyde Park.
What People Love About the Neighbourhood:
As Hyde Park has remained home to many famous personalities like Muhammad Ali, Barack Obama, Jody Watley, and many more, it has continued to be an interesting place for people. Other interests of people in Hyde Park include Jackson Park and Promontory Park, which is a very nice entertainment in the neighborhood.
What People Dislike About the Neighborhood:
Some people consider Hyde Park to be an expensive neighborhood as other cheaper neighborhoods exist. The crime rate is also high as it has been ranked average out of 77 communities in the list of violent crimes, which is an important concern of the people of Hyde Park.