No commission real estate in Naperville, IL
We’ve streamlined the listing process in Naperville, IL to remove unnecessary steps and time-intensive appointments. By using our online portal, you list your home on 100’s of sites. *No listing fee apply when you buy + sell with AnyCurb. Online only.
How does this work?
At closing, AnyCurb will collect 1.5% of the final sales price. When you purchase a property with an AnyCurb agent within 90 days of your home sale, you will be refunded the 1.5% amount as (i) a credit towards the next property, (ii) a check for 1.5% of home sales price. Therefore, you pay no commission to list your property when you buy + sell with AnyCurb.
Trends in Naperville
Median sales price in Naperville is increasing
number of homes for sale
Number of homes for sale is declining
What our clients are saying:
Naperville is a city in the state of Illinois in the United States located at twenty-eight kilometers west in the suburbs of Chicago. It was ranked the wealthiest city of the Midwest and the eleventh in the nation’s most affluent cities in 2010. It was also ranked the safest city in the nation by ‘USA Today’ and ‘Business Insider.’
The Ambiance of the City:
There are many cultural attractions in the city of Naperville. You will find many old libraries such as the Nicholas Public library, Naper Boulevard Library, and 95th street library. Moreover, Naperville has the famous Moser Tower and Millennium Carillon, a key attraction for the tourists in the city. There is also a 1.75-mile river walk to the town, constructed in 1981 with many beautiful sceneries. It also has a children’s museum with annually 300,000 visitors and has won three awards since the time it was rebuilt.
Restaurants and Bars:
Below is a list of the famous restaurants in Naperville.
- Two Brothers Barrel House: $$: It is a simple American restaurant along with a bar on site. It serves soup, salads, burgers, and entrees as well. There is a lengthy wine and beer menu as well. The reviews are excellent as well, and it is one of the favorite places of the residents of Naperville.
- Crosstown pub and grill Naperville: $: It also has a bar but also serves grilled American food. It is a craft-beer pub with LCDs playing sports. It also has an outdoor sitting facility and a fast service. They also provide free Wi-Fi. It is currently closed for dining in, but take away, and delivery is still available.
- Top Golf: $: It is a beautiful outdoor restaurant with a seating arrangement. The restaurant excels in making late-night, comfort food, and cocktails. They take table reservations, and you usually have to wait if you don’t have a booking. The restaurant only allows dining in.
- Aurelio’s Pizza Naperville Springbrook Square: $: The restaurant has a lot of Italian dishes, including pizza, pasta, and much more. The pizza and pasta flavors are many with additional options to add extra sauces and meat. The atmosphere of the environment is cozy and casual, and it is great for hanging out with friends and family.
There are many transit options available in Western Springs.
- Metro: Metra provides rail service to the City of Naperville, and you can use it to travel around in the city.
- Bus: Pace provides bus service to the city and is the most commonly used mode of transport.
- Car: you can own a personal vehicle and drive around the city.
- Carpooling: Pace suburban bus also provides rideshare services that connect you to the Chicago land area if you are willing to share your ride. This way of commuting is easy, safe, and also quick.
There are many schools, colleges, and universities throughout the city, and the most renowned of these include Northern Illinois University, College of DuPage, and DeVry University.
What People Love About the City:
People love the fact that Naperville has many historical and cultural sites. There are many good restaurants, bars, and cafes in the city, and it is a safe place to live in. Tourists feel secure when they come here as the crime rate is very low, which is why it ranks as the safest city in the nation.
What People Dislike About the City:
Traffic in downtown Naperville can get busy during rush hours.
No agent? No problem
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.
Homeowners work hard to create enough capital to afford a home. When it comes to selling their home, the associates fees begin to eat away at their hard earned equity. For Sale By Owner is a good solution for homeowners that don’t want to pay 6% in traditional real estate commissions to sell their home.
AnyCurb provides a differentiated approach to FSBO (For Sale By Owner). Other FSBO companies are probably not licensed brokerages. This means that they can’t help you with filling out the contract. In addition, they make money by giving you a “listing” on their site. They don’t actively help you sell it. Our goal at AnyCurb is to give you the tools to market your property and ultimately, sell it.
Traditional brokerages use exclusive right to sell agreements. An exclusive right to sell agreement reserves the right for the agent to collect their commission, even if you sell your home to somebody that you know. We use Open Listing agreements, which only allow for us to collect if we find you a buyer that purchases a home. This reserves your right to find a buyer on your own and pay no commissions.
Fees for an open listing agreement are 3% of the sales price of your home. This is a 50% discount vs. the traditional real estate model (which average between 5 and 6%). In addition, we only get paid if we find a buyer at the price that we agree upon. This means that we only get paid if we do our job of bringing the buyer.
In For Sale By Owner or Open Listing, there is no listing agent. Therefore, there are no listing fees. If you want to be listed on the MLS, please contact us and we can determine a strategic plan for you to save money on your home sale.
We can get you on almost any online website. Contact us through our forms and we will walk you through the different options there are to put your home out there for a sale.
Our founder created AnyCurb because of issues faced by his family when it came to preserving equity and selling their home. It seemed that there was no easy way to do this. For Sale By Owner didn’t provide security, verification, or success. AnyCurb was founded to create an efficient way for a homeowner to sell their home on their own, and preserve their equity.