Lincoln Park is a neighborhood on the North Side of Chicago, Illinois. It’s one of Chicago’s extremely wealthy communities. We are sure, all Chicagoans have toured one of Lincoln Park’s lakeside parks once and dreamed of settling there! That’s the reason why the demand for housing there is rapidly increasing, leading to a boom in the real estate sector of this neighborhood.
The ambiance of the Neighborhood:
The namesake park of the Lincoln Park neighborhood sets the area apart. When in the neighborhood, you can enjoy the lushly landscaped grounds, the park zoo, the lakefront trail, and the park conservatory. There is so much to do there all day, such as the Peggy Notebaert, Chicago History Museum, Farm in the Zoo, North Avenue Beach, Nature Boardwalk, and the Theater on the Lake and Nature Museum.
- Line 9 bus: You can find the line 9 bus from Ashland & Cortland. Price: $3
- Subway: You may take the subway from Fullerton to Jackson-Red Red Line. Price: $4 – $10
- Taxi: You can easily find a taxi here: $13 – $16
- Uber: Uber is easily available in the neighborhood. Price: $9 – $12
- Walk: Walk to your desired locations.
Restaurants and Bars:
There are many great restaurants and bars that suit the prestigious neighborhood. Find some of the best restaurants and bars in Lincoln Park neighborhood below:
- Restaurant: The Chef at the restaurant Alisha Elenz has received the Jean Banchet Rising Star Chef award in 2019. Visit the restaurant and make sure you start with a round of citrus-rich boquerones before you order anything else.
- North Pond: Chef Bruce Sherman serves the best American cuisines at the north pond restaurant. You can find sweetcorn soup, an heirloom tomato salad, and much more.
- Pequod’s Pizza: if you love the two-level Chicago deep-dish pizzeria, this restaurant is for you. They serve the caramelized “burnt” crust, which is something every tourist dreams of.
- Quality Crab & Oyster Bah: If you are an Oyster fanatics, then you have found the right place for your seafood craving. You can find fried chicken, sampler, fish and chips, and crispy cod tacos poke.
- 404 Wine Bar Co. Bar: 404 Wine Bar Co. offers is perfect for those who are looking for a more sophisticated wine house. You can select from an extensive list of wines from around the world and experience a luxurious night out.
What People Love About Lincoln Park
This scenic area is a paradise for all those who love nature. It has manicured parks, a mysterious lily pond, a traditional indoor nature reserve, and plenty of lakeside greenery with breathtaking views. It also has the oldest free zoos in the world and an esteemed line of restaurants that features the finest restaurants ever.
What People Dislike About Lincoln Park
Lincoln Park is among the richest and most costly neighborhoods in Chicago. Although the typical single-family real estate costs about $1 million, many houses in the neighborhood are worth over $10 million.