No commission real estate in Lincoln Park, IL
We’ve streamlined the listing process in Lincoln Park, IL to remove unnecessary steps and time-intensive appointments. By using our online portal, you list your home on 100’s of sites. *No listing fee apply when you buy + sell with AnyCurb. Online only.
How does this work?
At closing, AnyCurb will collect 1.5% of the final sales price. When you purchase a property with an AnyCurb agent within 90 days of your home sale, you will be refunded the 1.5% amount as (i) a credit towards the next property, (ii) a check for 1.5% of home sales price. Therefore, you pay no commission to list your property when you buy + sell with AnyCurb.
Trends in Lincoln Park, IL
Median sales price in Lincoln Park, IL is increasing
number of homes for sale
Number of homes for sale is increasing
What our clients are saying:
No agent? No problem
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.
Homeowners work hard to create enough capital to afford a home. When it comes to selling their home, the associates fees begin to eat away at their hard earned equity. For Sale By Owner is a good solution for homeowners that don’t want to pay 6% in traditional real estate commissions to sell their home.
AnyCurb provides a differentiated approach to FSBO (For Sale By Owner). Other FSBO companies are probably not licensed brokerages. This means that they can’t help you with filling out the contract. In addition, they make money by giving you a “listing” on their site. They don’t actively help you sell it. Our goal at AnyCurb is to give you the tools to market your property and ultimately, sell it.
Traditional brokerages use exclusive right to sell agreements. An exclusive right to sell agreement reserves the right for the agent to collect their commission, even if you sell your home to somebody that you know. We use Open Listing agreements, which only allow for us to collect if we find you a buyer that purchases a home. This reserves your right to find a buyer on your own and pay no commissions.
Fees for an open listing agreement are 3% of the sales price of your home. This is a 50% discount vs. the traditional real estate model (which average between 5 and 6%). In addition, we only get paid if we find a buyer at the price that we agree upon. This means that we only get paid if we do our job of bringing the buyer.
In For Sale By Owner or Open Listing, there is no listing agent. Therefore, there are no listing fees. If you want to be listed on the MLS, please contact us and we can determine a strategic plan for you to save money on your home sale.
We can get you on almost any online website. Contact us through our forms and we will walk you through the different options there are to put your home out there for a sale.
Our founder created AnyCurb because of issues faced by his family when it came to preserving equity and selling their home. It seemed that there was no easy way to do this. For Sale By Owner didn’t provide security, verification, or success. AnyCurb was founded to create an efficient way for a homeowner to sell their home on their own, and preserve their equity.
Lincoln Park is a neighborhood on the North Side of Chicago, Illinois. It’s one of Chicago’s extremely wealthy communities. We are sure, all Chicagoans have toured one of Lincoln Park’s lakeside parks once and dreamed of settling there! That’s the reason why the demand for housing there is rapidly increasing, leading to a boom in the real estate sector of this neighborhood.
The ambiance of the Neighborhood:
The namesake park of the Lincoln Park neighborhood sets the area apart. When in the neighborhood, you can enjoy the lushly landscaped grounds, the park zoo, the lakefront trail, and the park conservatory. There is so much to do there all day, such as the Peggy Notebaert, Chicago History Museum, Farm in the Zoo, North Avenue Beach, Nature Boardwalk, and the Theater on the Lake and Nature Museum.
- Line 9 bus: You can find the line 9 bus from Ashland & Cortland. Price: $3
- Subway: You may take the subway from Fullerton to Jackson-Red Red Line. Price: $4 – $10
- Taxi: You can easily find a taxi here: $13 – $16
- Uber: Uber is easily available in the neighborhood. Price: $9 – $12
- Walk: Walk to your desired locations.
Restaurants and Bars:
There are many great restaurants and bars that suit the prestigious neighborhood. Find some of the best restaurants and bars in Lincoln Park neighborhood below:
- Restaurant: The Chef at the restaurant Alisha Elenz has received the Jean Banchet Rising Star Chef award in 2019. Visit the restaurant and make sure you start with a round of citrus-rich boquerones before you order anything else.
- North Pond: Chef Bruce Sherman serves the best American cuisines at the north pond restaurant. You can find sweetcorn soup, an heirloom tomato salad, and much more.
- Pequod’s Pizza: if you love the two-level Chicago deep-dish pizzeria, this restaurant is for you. They serve the caramelized “burnt” crust, which is something every tourist dreams of.
- Quality Crab & Oyster Bah: If you are an Oyster fanatics, then you have found the right place for your seafood craving. You can find fried chicken, sampler, fish and chips, and crispy cod tacos poke.
- 404 Wine Bar Co. Bar: 404 Wine Bar Co. offers is perfect for those who are looking for a more sophisticated wine house. You can select from an extensive list of wines from around the world and experience a luxurious night out.
What People Love About Lincoln Park
This scenic area is a paradise for all those who love nature. It has manicured parks, a mysterious lily pond, a traditional indoor nature reserve, and plenty of lakeside greenery with breathtaking views. It also has the oldest free zoos in the world and an esteemed line of restaurants that features the finest restaurants ever.
What People Dislike About Lincoln Park
Lincoln Park is among the richest and most costly neighborhoods in Chicago. Although the typical single-family real estate costs about $1 million, many houses in the neighborhood are worth over $10 million.