No commission real estate in Logan Square
We’ve streamlined the listing process in Logan Square, IL to remove unnecessary steps and time-intensive appointments. By using our online portal, you list your home on 100’s of sites. *No listing fee apply when you buy + sell with AnyCurb. Online only.
How does this work?
At closing, AnyCurb will collect 1.5% of the final sales price. When you purchase a property with an AnyCurb agent within 90 days of your home sale, you will be refunded the 1.5% amount as (i) a credit towards the next property, (ii) a check for 1.5% of home sales price. Therefore, you pay no commission to list your property when you buy + sell with AnyCurb.
Trends in Logan Square, IL
Median sales price is increasing in Logan Square
number of homes for sale
Number of homes for sale is flat in Logan Square
What our clients are saying:
No agent? No problem
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.
Homeowners work hard to create enough capital to afford a home. When it comes to selling their home, the associates fees begin to eat away at their hard earned equity. For Sale By Owner is a good solution for homeowners that don’t want to pay 6% in traditional real estate commissions to sell their home.
AnyCurb provides a differentiated approach to FSBO (For Sale By Owner). Other FSBO companies are probably not licensed brokerages. This means that they can’t help you with filling out the contract. In addition, they make money by giving you a “listing” on their site. They don’t actively help you sell it. Our goal at AnyCurb is to give you the tools to market your property and ultimately, sell it.
Traditional brokerages use exclusive right to sell agreements. An exclusive right to sell agreement reserves the right for the agent to collect their commission, even if you sell your home to somebody that you know. We use Open Listing agreements, which only allow for us to collect if we find you a buyer that purchases a home. This reserves your right to find a buyer on your own and pay no commissions.
Fees for an open listing agreement are 3% of the sales price of your home. This is a 50% discount vs. the traditional real estate model (which average between 5 and 6%). In addition, we only get paid if we find a buyer at the price that we agree upon. This means that we only get paid if we do our job of bringing the buyer.
In For Sale By Owner or Open Listing, there is no listing agent. Therefore, there are no listing fees. If you want to be listed on the MLS, please contact us and we can determine a strategic plan for you to save money on your home sale.
We can get you on almost any online website. Contact us through our forms and we will walk you through the different options there are to put your home out there for a sale.
Our founder created AnyCurb because of issues faced by his family when it came to preserving equity and selling their home. It seemed that there was no easy way to do this. For Sale By Owner didn’t provide security, verification, or success. AnyCurb was founded to create an efficient way for a homeowner to sell their home on their own, and preserve their equity.
About Logan Square, Chicago
Logan Square is a neighborhood with a rich history. It has a public square on the northwest side of Chicago City. The Logan Square Neighborhood Area has been one of 77 town-designated neighborhood areas set aside for planning purposes. The suburb of Logan Square is focused around the public square that acts as its nameplate at the three-way intersection of Milwaukee Avenue, Logan Boulevard and Kedzie Boulevard.
The Ambiance of the Neighborhood:
The Metra / Milwaukee District usually surrounds the residential neighborhood of Logan Square. The Neighborhood is distinguished by notable historic walkways, stately gray stones, and wide bungalow-style houses.
Restaurants and Bars:
- Kyoten: Kyoten is Omakase-only, so this is one of Chicago’s finest sushi bars. It’s still the most costly, $220 for 20 courses. The omakase here includes a ton of tasty nigiri with a variety of inventive side dishes, such as beef fat on rice, or fried tilefish along with caviar and cream Fraiche.
- Mini Mott: Once upon a time, famous Mott St burger seemed like an urban myth because you could just have it at lunch or eat at the pub. Now you could get the same quite good burger.
- The Moonlighter: The Moonlighter has a comprehensive selection of food and beer, such as waffle fries, pretzels, and tacos, and all these items are great. The real reason to bring here is the enormous outdoor area that works well for all months.
- Mi Tocaya Antojeria: Mi Tocaya offers tasty Mexican meals, varying from guisado de nopalitos (an outstanding cactus stew) to some decent tacos. People enjoy the cheerful environment and how the chef/owner has a fair chance of coming to your table and seeing how it all is.
- Park + Field: Park And Field is yet another location with a spectacular outdoor patio. The area is enormous. Everything here is adorned like an old-fashioned sports hall, with things like retro rings and fruit horses.
- Paulie Gee’s: Paulie Gee moved from Brooklyn to Chicago. The creative Neapolitan pies are indeed fantastic. People like the rustic atmosphere-everything outside the ceilings are made from wood, so it feels like a tavern more than a pizza spot. As a perk, they’ve got vegan options that taste fine.
- Subway: taking a subway is a feasible option. Price: $2 – $5
- Line 56 bus: Line 56 bus is another good option for commuting. Price: $3
- Taxi: Finding a taxi in Logan square is very easy Price: $15 – $19
- Uber: You can easily get an Uber in Logan square. Price: $10 – $13
Why People Love the Neighborhood:
Logan Square is a vibrant community of musicians, performers, and creative spirits. Its inventive spirit and multicultural atmosphere make it a go-to for residents searching for the next fun thing.
Why People Dislike the Neighborhood:
While everything about Logan square looks amazing, everything comes at a cost. And when living in Logan square, the cost is considerably higher. The living cost is much higher in Logan square than anywhere in Chicago.