No commission real estate in Lisle, IL
We’ve streamlined the listing process in Lisle, IL to remove unnecessary steps and time-intensive appointments. By using our online portal, you list your home on 100’s of sites. *No listing fee apply when you buy + sell with AnyCurb. Online only.
How does this work?
At closing, AnyCurb will collect 1.5% of the final sales price. When you purchase a property with an AnyCurb agent within 90 days of your home sale, you will be refunded the 1.5% amount as (i) a credit towards the next property, (ii) a check for 1.5% of home sales price. Therefore, you pay no commission to list your property when you buy + sell with AnyCurb.
Trends in Lisle, IL
Median sales price in Lisle is increasing
number of homes for sale
Number of homes for sale is decreasing
What our clients are saying:
No agent? No problem
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.
Homeowners work hard to create enough capital to afford a home. When it comes to selling their home, the associates fees begin to eat away at their hard earned equity. For Sale By Owner is a good solution for homeowners that don’t want to pay 6% in traditional real estate commissions to sell their home.
AnyCurb provides a differentiated approach to FSBO (For Sale By Owner). Other FSBO companies are probably not licensed brokerages. This means that they can’t help you with filling out the contract. In addition, they make money by giving you a “listing” on their site. They don’t actively help you sell it. Our goal at AnyCurb is to give you the tools to market your property and ultimately, sell it.
Traditional brokerages use exclusive right to sell agreements. An exclusive right to sell agreement reserves the right for the agent to collect their commission, even if you sell your home to somebody that you know. We use Open Listing agreements, which only allow for us to collect if we find you a buyer that purchases a home. This reserves your right to find a buyer on your own and pay no commissions.
Fees for an open listing agreement are 3% of the sales price of your home. This is a 50% discount vs. the traditional real estate model (which average between 5 and 6%). In addition, we only get paid if we find a buyer at the price that we agree upon. This means that we only get paid if we do our job of bringing the buyer.
In For Sale By Owner or Open Listing, there is no listing agent. Therefore, there are no listing fees. If you want to be listed on the MLS, please contact us and we can determine a strategic plan for you to save money on your home sale.
We can get you on almost any online website. Contact us through our forms and we will walk you through the different options there are to put your home out there for a sale.
Our founder created AnyCurb because of issues faced by his family when it came to preserving equity and selling their home. It seemed that there was no easy way to do this. For Sale By Owner didn’t provide security, verification, or success. AnyCurb was founded to create an efficient way for a homeowner to sell their home on their own, and preserve their equity.
Lisle is a village located in DuPage County near the city of Chicago. It is a part of the metropolitan area in Chicago and the Illinois center of technology and research corridor.
The Ambiance of the City:
The village is surrounded by beautiful greenery. There are some parks, a library, a ski hill, and a sports training academy in the town, which are the significant sources of recreation. The Lisle library district is home to many local artists’ manifestations as well as a collection of materials, technology, and digital content.
The Morton Arboretum, a public garden with an outdoor museum and an herbarium, is the most outstanding place in the village. A place for skiers and snowboarders known as Four Lakes Ski Hill also lies and is a popular tourist attraction in the town.
Bars and Restaurants:
The notable restaurants and bars of the village are listed below.
- Country House restaurant: $$: The country house is famous for its burgers, beer, and pub food. You will also find other American options like mozzarella sticks, nachos, and buffalo style wings on their menu. They serve you in a cozy and relaxing space with a bar on site for drinks.
- Buffalo Wild Wings: $$: It is a sports bar that also serves chicken wings and other pub food. There are many televisions around the place where you can watch your favorite sports while enjoying a nice drink. The bar is open for dining in, takeaway, and delivery.
- Maple Avenue Pub: $: This pub, along with bar food, has a diverse Alcohol menu including beer, wine, cocktails, and spirits. You can please yourself in this pub with a chilly drink and live music. It is a great place to celebrate, unwind, and entertain yourself for a little while.
Read below to find out about how you can travel to Lisle.
- Bicycles: The cycling track and pedestrian network in the village have been constructed to encourage the residents to use cycles or walking as a mode of transportation.
- Bus: Pace provides its bus service in the village, and there are various stations in the town where you can catch a bus.
- Rail: The commuter rail service that extends from Wisconsin to Indiana covers the DuPage County a well, and you can easily use it to travel in Lisle.
There are many educational institutes in the village of Lisle. Among the most common ones that high school students attend is Lisle Senior High School. The colleges and universities in the region include National Louis University, Northwood University, and Benedictine University.
What People Love About the City:
Lisle is a very family-friendly area. The good education system and nice community help raise children in a good manner and lead a happy and peaceful life.
What People Dislike About the City:
A major problem of Lisle is its traffic. The traffic is so high that people do not like to go out in the city. The Morton Arboretum that is a major recreational spot, is considered to be very expensive by some residents.