No commission real estate in West Loop, IL
We’ve streamlined the listing process in West Loop, IL to remove unnecessary steps and time-intensive appointments. By using our online portal, you list your home on 100’s of sites. *No listing fee apply when you buy + sell with AnyCurb. Online only.
How does this work?
At closing, AnyCurb will collect 1.5% of the final sales price. When you purchase a property with an AnyCurb agent within 90 days of your home sale, you will be refunded the 1.5% amount as (i) a credit towards the next property, (ii) a check for 1.5% of home sales price. Therefore, you pay no commission to list your property when you buy + sell with AnyCurb.
Trends in West Loop, IL
Median sales price is increasing
number of homes for sale
Number of homes for sale is is increasing
What our clients are saying:
No agent? No problem
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.
Homeowners work hard to create enough capital to afford a home. When it comes to selling their home, the associates fees begin to eat away at their hard earned equity. For Sale By Owner is a good solution for homeowners that don’t want to pay 6% in traditional real estate commissions to sell their home.
AnyCurb provides a differentiated approach to FSBO (For Sale By Owner). Other FSBO companies are probably not licensed brokerages. This means that they can’t help you with filling out the contract. In addition, they make money by giving you a “listing” on their site. They don’t actively help you sell it. Our goal at AnyCurb is to give you the tools to market your property and ultimately, sell it.
Traditional brokerages use exclusive right to sell agreements. An exclusive right to sell agreement reserves the right for the agent to collect their commission, even if you sell your home to somebody that you know. We use Open Listing agreements, which only allow for us to collect if we find you a buyer that purchases a home. This reserves your right to find a buyer on your own and pay no commissions.
Fees for an open listing agreement are 3% of the sales price of your home. This is a 50% discount vs. the traditional real estate model (which average between 5 and 6%). In addition, we only get paid if we find a buyer at the price that we agree upon. This means that we only get paid if we do our job of bringing the buyer.
In For Sale By Owner or Open Listing, there is no listing agent. Therefore, there are no listing fees. If you want to be listed on the MLS, please contact us and we can determine a strategic plan for you to save money on your home sale.
We can get you on almost any online website. Contact us through our forms and we will walk you through the different options there are to put your home out there for a sale.
Our founder created AnyCurb because of issues faced by his family when it came to preserving equity and selling their home. It seemed that there was no easy way to do this. For Sale By Owner didn’t provide security, verification, or success. AnyCurb was founded to create an efficient way for a homeowner to sell their home on their own, and preserve their equity.
About West Loop, Chicago
West Loop was previously an industrial zone; however, it now is the dining hub and one of the most popular nightlife hotspots. You can find all kinds of bars, pubs, restaurants, music avenues, and markets in the West Loop. Many boutiques have upscale brands, while Randolph Street Market is known to have vintage wares one weekend a month.
The West Loop is now close to Greektown, a vibrant neighborhood full of popular shops, pizzerias and eateries, and the National Hellenic Museum.
The Ambiance of the Neighborhood:
The Neighborhood has a lively and energetic ambiance. However, there is not much green space or parks.
Restaurants and Bars:
The west loop is a high-end neighborhood where everything is made up of the standard of those living there. The shops, restaurants, bars, and everything else is high end.
- Oriole: The 13-course, $195 tasting menu at oriole is the heart of the delicious cuisine. The staff at the restaurant is highly attentive, making you feel special. We know It is a little expensive, but it is all worth it.
- Au Cheval: The beef burger by Au Cheval is a hit. If you live in Chi-town and have never tried Au Cheval, ask yourself, are you even a Chicagoan?
- El Che Steakhouse & Bar: Steaks and beer are a perfect combination. If you are someone who enjoys a lively, vibrant, and energetic environment near a live grill in Argentinian style, then you must visit this awesome restaurant.
- Mako: Chef Juno charges $175 for around 25 courses that include nigiri, sashimi, and small plates. Compared to the other omakase-only spots in Chicago, Mako is the largest (it seats 22 people, with 12 at we know it might be a little expensive, but you will remember the taste forever.
- Subway: taking a subway is a good option. Price: $4 – $10
- Line 8 bus: you can take the line 8 bus to commute in the west loop. Price: $3
- Line 22 bus: Line 22 bus is a good option for commuting. Price: $3
- Taxi: Finding a taxi is fairly easy in the west loop. Price: $16 – $19
- Uber: You will not have any difficulty in finding an Uber in the west loop. Price: $11 – $13.
What People Love About the Neighborhood:
The residents in the West Loop are positive and forward-looking. They are also serious with smart growth and have already established a neighborhood plan with community involvement. It outlines how much they would like to see in the future when it comes to parks and green spaces, construction and land usage, transportation, traffic, and road management, and public health.
What People Dislike About the Neighborhood:
The Neighborhood is densely populated. Since so many people visit the neighborhood day and night, many people living there dislike the noise and the traffic. Moreover, as the people living there prefer everything high end and the restaurants are expensive, some people hate the high cost of living in the Neighborhood.