No commission real estate in The Loop, IL
We’ve streamlined the listing process in The Loop, IL to remove unnecessary steps and time-intensive appointments. By using our online portal, you list your home on 100’s of sites. *No listing fee apply when you buy + sell with AnyCurb. Online only.
How does this work?
At closing, AnyCurb will collect 1.5% of the final sales price. When you purchase a property with an AnyCurb agent within 90 days of your home sale, you will be refunded the 1.5% amount as (i) a credit towards the next property, (ii) a check for 1.5% of home sales price. Therefore, you pay no commission to list your property when you buy + sell with AnyCurb.
Trends in The Loop, IL
Median sales price in the Loop is flat
number of homes for sale
Number of homes for sale is in the Loop is increasing
What our clients are saying:
No agent? No problem
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.
Homeowners work hard to create enough capital to afford a home. When it comes to selling their home, the associates fees begin to eat away at their hard earned equity. For Sale By Owner is a good solution for homeowners that don’t want to pay 6% in traditional real estate commissions to sell their home.
AnyCurb provides a differentiated approach to FSBO (For Sale By Owner). Other FSBO companies are probably not licensed brokerages. This means that they can’t help you with filling out the contract. In addition, they make money by giving you a “listing” on their site. They don’t actively help you sell it. Our goal at AnyCurb is to give you the tools to market your property and ultimately, sell it.
Traditional brokerages use exclusive right to sell agreements. An exclusive right to sell agreement reserves the right for the agent to collect their commission, even if you sell your home to somebody that you know. We use Open Listing agreements, which only allow for us to collect if we find you a buyer that purchases a home. This reserves your right to find a buyer on your own and pay no commissions.
Fees for an open listing agreement are 3% of the sales price of your home. This is a 50% discount vs. the traditional real estate model (which average between 5 and 6%). In addition, we only get paid if we find a buyer at the price that we agree upon. This means that we only get paid if we do our job of bringing the buyer.
In For Sale By Owner or Open Listing, there is no listing agent. Therefore, there are no listing fees. If you want to be listed on the MLS, please contact us and we can determine a strategic plan for you to save money on your home sale.
We can get you on almost any online website. Contact us through our forms and we will walk you through the different options there are to put your home out there for a sale.
Our founder created AnyCurb because of issues faced by his family when it came to preserving equity and selling their home. It seemed that there was no easy way to do this. For Sale By Owner didn’t provide security, verification, or success. AnyCurb was founded to create an efficient way for a homeowner to sell their home on their own, and preserve their equity.
The Loop is among the most dynamic, eccentric and vibrant neighborhoods in Chicago. It has many shops, parks, theaters and eateries that the residents love. It has some of the most beautiful high rise buildings in Chicago, and it is the same neighborhood that hosts 108-story Willis Tower and the cloud gate in Millennium Park. The Grant Park in The Loop has Buckingham fountains that are in rococo-style. The Loop also hosts the popular Art Institute of Chicago that arranges events like Lollapalooza and Taste of Chicago.
The Ambiance of the Neighborhood:
The neighborhood has a very lively and vibrant, meaning that if you are in The Loop, then you will always feel energetic as soon as you step out of your house. There is just so much going on everywhere with a mixture of several cultures.
Read below to find the transit options in The Loop:
- Metra stations: You can find five Metra stations near the Loop.
- Amtrak: Amtrak is another good option for commuting near the Loop.
- South Shore Line: If you wish to commute between Northwest Indiana and Chicago, South Shore Line is a feasible choice.
- CTA train lines: All eight CTA train lines offer service in the Loop
- Buses: There are many CTA Bus Lines that provide services in The Loop
Restaurants and Bars:
Knowing about food in a neighborhood is very important; after all, who doesn’t like food?
- Broken English Taco Pub: If you are looking for the perfect Mexican street-style food coupled with cocktails that you will never forget, then Broken English Taco Pub must be your go-to. It has an amazing atmosphere, and you can also enjoy your food on Lake Street patio.
- Italian Village: Italian food is loved by most, and if you wish to enjoy purely Italian food, then you should visit the Italian Village. You can also make reservations in case of events where you would like to revive the Italian spirit.
- Weber Grill: Chicago is known for its love for grilled food, and Chicagoans make sure to have grilled food every now and then. The Weber Grill is a legacy with having dining rooms where you can enjoy authentic American grilled food. They have a wide range of dishes on their menu that you will surely love.
- The Halal Guys: Everyone knows that the pioneers of the American halal food are the halal guys. They serve desserts, sandwiches, and sides. If you wish to sit in an outdoor setting enjoying the atmosphere, you have that option available.
What People Love About the Neighborhood:
The neighborhood is lively all year round; the restaurants and shopping malls always have visitors that keep the atmosphere vibrant. People in The Loop often say that they never get bored as there is so much to do here. People here have a loft living style, and they love the diverse markets that showcase the arts and cultures of diverse regions of the world.
What People Dislike About the Neighborhood:
Most residents complain that more than often, they are unable to find a quiet hour in their day. The place is always busy, and there is traffic due to which they get tired very often. The lifestyle of people there is a high end, which can often make it hard for middle-class people to stay there.