No commission real estate in River North, IL
We’ve streamlined the listing process in River North, IL to remove unnecessary steps and time-intensive appointments. By using our online portal, you list your home on 100’s of sites. *No listing fee apply when you buy + sell with AnyCurb. Online only.
How does this work?
At closing, AnyCurb will collect 1.5% of the final sales price. When you purchase a property with an AnyCurb agent within 90 days of your home sale, you will be refunded the 1.5% amount as (i) a credit towards the next property, (ii) a check for 1.5% of home sales price. Therefore, you pay no commission to list your property when you buy + sell with AnyCurb.
Trends in River North, IL
Median sales price in River North is increasing
number of homes for sale
Number of homes for sale is in River North is increasing
What our clients are saying:
No agent? No problem
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.
Homeowners work hard to create enough capital to afford a home. When it comes to selling their home, the associates fees begin to eat away at their hard earned equity. For Sale By Owner is a good solution for homeowners that don’t want to pay 6% in traditional real estate commissions to sell their home.
AnyCurb provides a differentiated approach to FSBO (For Sale By Owner). Other FSBO companies are probably not licensed brokerages. This means that they can’t help you with filling out the contract. In addition, they make money by giving you a “listing” on their site. They don’t actively help you sell it. Our goal at AnyCurb is to give you the tools to market your property and ultimately, sell it.
Traditional brokerages use exclusive right to sell agreements. An exclusive right to sell agreement reserves the right for the agent to collect their commission, even if you sell your home to somebody that you know. We use Open Listing agreements, which only allow for us to collect if we find you a buyer that purchases a home. This reserves your right to find a buyer on your own and pay no commissions.
Fees for an open listing agreement are 3% of the sales price of your home. This is a 50% discount vs. the traditional real estate model (which average between 5 and 6%). In addition, we only get paid if we find a buyer at the price that we agree upon. This means that we only get paid if we do our job of bringing the buyer.
In For Sale By Owner or Open Listing, there is no listing agent. Therefore, there are no listing fees. If you want to be listed on the MLS, please contact us and we can determine a strategic plan for you to save money on your home sale.
We can get you on almost any online website. Contact us through our forms and we will walk you through the different options there are to put your home out there for a sale.
Our founder created AnyCurb because of issues faced by his family when it came to preserving equity and selling their home. It seemed that there was no easy way to do this. For Sale By Owner didn’t provide security, verification, or success. AnyCurb was founded to create an efficient way for a homeowner to sell their home on their own, and preserve their equity.
One of the neighborhoods in Chicago known for its beautiful art galleries and studios, is River North. There are plenty of cocktail bars and nightclubs in this neighborhood that make it one of the top neighborhoods for nightlife in Chicago. It is in the east of the Chicago River and the west of Wabash Avenue.
The Ambiance of The Neighborhood:
If you are touring River North in Chicago, there are some things you are most likely to notice about it. From classy steakhouses with unmatchable taste in food to hot dog houses, you will find many restaurants in this neighborhood. Also, there are art galleries and studios, but what you will find the most are bars and clubs that have parties going on throughout the night and parties that will keep you engaged every time you go to one. In short, you will never feel bored in Chicago.
Restaurant and Bars:
While every restaurant and bar in River North is chic, there are some who have been in the spotlight more recently. Read below to find out their names.
- Bavette’s Bar and Boeuf: $$$$: It is known for its unique taste. This steakhouse is a place for dimly lit and romantic dinners. You can expect to find a New-American menu with vegetarian options as well. The bar has the most tropical cocktails and the tastiest wines. They also have coffee, and their desserts are also one of the best things about their place.
- Joe’s Seafood, Prime Steak, and Stone: $$$: This place is a different but wonderful option for everyone. Joe’s seafood originated in Miami but have also made their name in Chicago with the help of their seasonal fish and shellfish and a long list of steaks.
- Portillo’s: $: It is the right place, especially for those who love to eat fast food. They have hotdogs, sandwiches, Italian beef, and many more things. Their delectable cheese fries and chocolate cake shake are some of the best things to try out.
- Good Measure: $$: It is a bar that also sells bar food and burgers. It has a great vibe for having a drink with friends or enjoying light food. It allows both dinging in in and taking out.
Some of the most common ways of transportation in River North are listed below.
- Car: River North’s accessibility from both Kennedy expressway and lakeshore drive gives it an easy route to travel by car.
- Taxi: Getting a taxi in River North is very easy as there are as many cabs on the road as cars.
- Bus: There are six bus routes in River North, so traveling via bus is also a very convenient option.
- Train: There are two Metro routes in River North, which makes trains also a transit option.
There are also very good schools in the neighborhood, so a good quality education also makes it a great place to reside in.
What People Love About the Neighborhood:
People in River North love the active nightlife of the neighborhood and how it has the best restaurants and bars where there is always something to have fun.
What People Dislike About The Neighborhood:
The only concern of the people in this neighborhood is that the crime rate is above average. However, if compared to other neighborhoods, it is still very less than most of them.